Thursday, May 9, 2013

Comment on colleague's work #2

I had viewed quite a few of my colleague's work, and I came upon one that was a little similar as to what I had written in my own blog. It's always great to see other's perspective on certain topics, that's of course related to government. My colleague had written a blog from a commentary though the Huffington Post. He had written about the issue on the sequester, on why the flights were delayed, and the where the funds were going to. Although my colleague had written an interesting commentary he lacked important facts as to where the fundingwas going to. My colleague should have provided more information about the FAA, and even identify what it is or what it stands for. Overall, it was written well, with a little sense of humor.

No comments: